Double Pantile Concrete Tile
The Double Pantile is a large format tile. A high-quality concrete tile that re-creates the flowing lines of a traditional pantile with an inherent strength in its ‘S’ shape design.
Revolutionary New Protective Finish
The Top-One finish is available on the Double Pantile. It offers a roof tile with micro concrete surface technology giving clean, smooth round trimmed edges. Its high quality and workmanship set new standards for concrete roof tiles. All our roof concrete tiles are guaranteed for 30 years, so whatever style and finish you choose, you have complete peace of mind.
310 - 345mm
75mm (22.5º +). 100mm (17.5º+). 110mm (15º+)
Covering Width (mm):
300 ± 2.0
Minimum Roof Pitch:
15º @ 100m Head Lap
Number of Tiles Per m2:
Weight Per Tile:
Weight Per m2 (min):
Battens Per m2 (min):
3 - 3.2
50 x 25 (600mm Centre)
Eaves and Tile Clips
Nails – Ring Shank Aluminium Alloy:
45 x 3.35mm
Please Note: Fixing specs may vary due to roof pitch and location.
Low Pitch Roof Specification 17º - 15º:
- Lay Double Pantile straight bond.
- Headlap minimum 110mm.
- Lay Klober Extreme RS-SK2 underlay or an equivalent low-pitch underlay, to manufacturers’ full fixing instructions.
- Maximum rafter length 7.5m.
- All tiles must be clipped with McCann purpose-made clips reference 409/002.
- Roof perimeters including, abutments and around roof windows must be securely fixed to BS 5534.
The McCann Double Pantile sets a new standard for tiles which everyone from Architects to Roofers appreciate. The Double Pantile is superbly crafted by our partners Nelskamp, with its flowing ‘S’ shape the design is perfectly enhanced by the smoother rounded edge which enhances the finished roof. With a covering capacity of just 9.7 tiles per square metre, it also makes the Double Pantile the perfect choice for a very economical and attractive roof.
The Double Pantiles are engineered to the highest of standards and are available in six different colours along with a wide range of fittings. From traditional clay pantiles to beautiful large formats and superbly crafted glazed tiles, we have an extensive choice of roofing materials all proven to enhance any type of project.
- Superior Quality Double Pantile
- Micro Concrete Surface Technology
- Cleaner, Smooth Round Trimmed Edges
- Economical – Only 9.7 tiles per m2
- Range of colours and quality fittings
- Faster, easy and secure installation
- Nelskamp 30 Year Guarantee
Popular Fittings Include:
- Half Round Ridge
- Angled Ridges
- Left Hand Verge Tile
- Half Tile (handed)
- Half Left verge tile
- Mansard tiles
- Cloaked Verge Tiles, left and right.
- See slide show below for full range
Manufactured to comply with the performance standards of EN490/491 and DIN Plus.